The call for papers is open
Deadline for abstract submission is 1th of June 2019
Notification of accepted papers will be given within 30 days of submission.
• The abstract title should not exceed 255 characters, including spaces.
• The abstract title should be in initial capital case and then lower case, not all capitals.
• Authors’ names should be supplied as asked for in the abstract registration form.
• All affiliations should contain institution, city and country.
• The abstract text is limited to 300 words and must be in English.
• Sub-headings e.g. Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion etc. should be included.
• Table and figures in abstract are not allowed.
• Abstracts must be submitted online via button "submit abstract" below and on the front page.
• Upload of revised abstract is possible until 1 July 2019 and is final after that date.
• Abstract text can be uploaded as a .pdf .doc or .docx file in the abstract portal.
• An abstract guideline is available for download.
Questions: Contact conference secretary